- Log in to your account
- Scroll down to “Analyse your usage between”
- By default you’ll see last weeks power usage
- Now change the date range to be a specific day that’s representative of your average power use
- You’ll get a nice easy to read graph that breaks down your power usage in 30 minute chunks
- Find the off peak hour in that you used the most electricity, and set it as your free hour of power
- Now up your electricity savings by moving any additional power consuming activities to this time slot
Not an Electric Kiwi customer? Get you free hour of power and $50 credit at www.electrickiwi.co.nz.
Disclaimer, I also receive $50 credit if you sign up from the link above.
Got your own tips on how to get the most out of the free hour of power? Let us know in the comments below.